These are the Seven Laws of the Universe. They pretty much dictate how and why things work (and maybe don’t work) the way they do. If you want to know more about the inner-workings of nature and the frequencies contained within it AND yourself, give these laws a read. Enjoy!
The Law of Vibration
The Law of Vibration states that everything is constantly vibrating and nothing is at rest. Vibrations of the same frequency resonate with one another. So, “good vibes” attract other “good vibes” type of energy. And everything is energy – from your thoughts to what connects your phone to the internet. Consistently focusing on a certain thought or idea attracts its vibrational match.
– How to apply the Law of Vibration: Focus on what you want rather than what you don’t want.
The Law of Relativity
The Law of Relativity states that nothing is what it is until you relate it to (and therefore define it by) something. Point of view is determined by what the observer is relating to or defining by. The nature, worth or quality of something can only be measured in relation to another object.
– How to apply the Law of Relativity: Practice relating your situation to something different than yours, and you will feel better about where you are. Instead of comparing your situation to a better one and incorporating negativity and doubt, compare and relate your situation to one that isn’t as nice as yours and you will understand that you have been blessed and can then move forward in positivity and higher vibrations.
The Law of Cause and Effect
The Law of Cause and Effect says that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Every cause has an effect, and every effect has a cause.
– How to apply the Law of Cause and Effect: Consistently thing about, talk about and act upon what you want to be effective at receiving.
The Law of Polarity
The Law of Polarity says that everything (even apple pie) has an opposite. Heat and cold, light and dark, up and down, good and bad. Polar opposites make our existence a possibility. What we are coexists with what we are not- if that didn’t happen, then what we are wouldn’t exist. Therefore, do not condemn or criticize what you aren’t or what you do not wish to have.
– How to apply the Law of Polarity: Look for the best in others and situations. What you put your focus on, you end up making a bigger in your life.
The Law of Rhythm
The Law of Rhythm says that all things have a natural cycle. The tides ebb and flow, day begets night, and life regenerates itself. We all have ups and downs, but nothing stays the same. Change is inevitably a constant. Knowing that “This too shall pass” is great wisdom about life’s currents.
– How to apply the Law of Rhythm: When you are feeling the downward spiral, know that things will always get better. Think of the good times that are headed your way.
The Law of Gestation
The Law of Gestation says that all things take time to manifest. Everything has a beginning and grows into a purposeful shape as more energy is added to it. Thoughts are like seeds. We plant them in our fertile minds and they bloom into our physical experience – if we have properly given them nourishment.
– How to apply the Law of Gestation: Stay positive and remain focused. Remember that your goals will become reality when the time is right.
The Law of Transmutation
The Law of Transmutation says that energy can move in, out, and through physical form. Our thoughts are creative energy. The more we focus our thinking on what we desire, the more we allow our creative power to move that energy into fulfilling results. The Universe works with you, according to your thoughts.
– How to apply the Law of Transmutation: Put your efforts, thoughts, words and actions – your energy – into attracting what you want. You will then attract the physical manifestation of that energy.