Studies in psychology suggest that no two persons in the world would have the exact same personality. Let’s discover yours!
A personality is what we use to describe a person’s behavior. Behaviors may be introverted or extroverted, and personality tests were devised to collect principal data about a person’s observable behavior.
The first personality tests appeared in 1920s and were intended to aid in personnel selection, particularly in the military. Ever since, a number of personality tests were developed optimized for different purposes. Also, taking a personality test is quite fun.
Please follow the following instructions chronologically. Try to be as honest as you can.
- Think of an open field. Imagine a field. Describe the first vision you had, how big is this field?
- Think of a cube. Put a cube in the middle of your field. How big is the cube? Describe the surface of the cube.
- Think of a ladder. How long is this ladder? Where is this located in your field?
- Think of a horse. What color is the horse? What is the horse doing? Where is the horse in relation to your cube?
- Think of flowers. Where are the flowers in your field, and how many?
- Think of a weather condition. Is it raining? Sunny? Is your field foggy? Or perhaps there’s a storm going on.
- Re-imagine the entire scenario. Make sure that the image in your head is clear.
The field represents your mind. It’s size is the representation of your knowledge of the world, and how vast your personality is. The condition of the field(dry, grassy, well-trimmed) is what your personality looks like at first glance.
- A dry/dead field means you are more on the pessimistic side.
- A grassy/healthy-looking field means you are more on the optimistic side.
- A well-trimmed field suggests that you tend to be more analytical and cautious.
The cube represents you. The size of the cube is your ego. The surface of the cube represents what is visibly observable about your personality, or maybe it is what you want others to think about you. If the cube has a specific texture(Marble, wood, etc.), determine the texture of the surface, for example, a marble surface is smooth and wood is rough.The surface could either be;
- Smooth – You are a gentle person. You are careful not to hurt or make others feel uncomfortable. However, this does not mean you are a good person.
- Rough – You are more straight-forward. You tend to be honest in everything you say, no matter what the reaction or what others would feel about this honesty, you don’t really care.
If the surface is bumpy or spikey, you might actually have a hurtful attitude, or you like to criticize others or make others feel inferior to you.
The color of the cube is a more in-depth analysis of yourself. Each color can represent an emotion, or an entire personality altogether. However, these are the most common:
- Red – You are physically active and enjoy experiencing things through your senses.
- Yellow – You are sociable and pay close attention to your individuality.
- Blue – You are intelligent and respect an individual’s ideals.
- Violet – You are intelligent with a small hint of perfectionism. You are also mysterious.
- Grey – You are confident with yourself, calm, and tend to be more independent.
- Black – You have a strong sense of individuality, independence, and you enjoy solitude.
- White – You are independent and is self-reliant. You are simple and kind.
- Others – Try to match the closest color you can. However, there are other personality tests involving colors available in the internet.
On some cases, the physical characteristics of the cube is unique;
- A cube with transparent surface means you tend to let others know how you feel on the inside. The confidence to show your introverted thoughts mean sincerity. You know that you are good inside, and that’s what most people see as well.
- A cube made out of water/ice means that you let external elements influence you completely. Meaning your personality is more sensitive to social pressure, relationships, and other environmental factors.
- A hollow cube means that you put the majority of your concern on your outside appearance, leaving what’s inside irrelevant. This does not mean that you have nothing to offer on the inside.
- A metal/rock cube means you have solid integrity. Your personality is so strong that it cannot be bent or influenced by any external force. You are dominant and is consistent.
The ladder represents your goals. The length of the ladder determines the scale of your goals, shorter ladders mean more simplistic goals. The location of the cube is also important. The distance of the ladder with the cube determines the focus and effort that you are currently investing on your goals. A ladder erected beside your cube means that you are currently putting your maximum effort and focus in order to achieve your goals.
The horse represents your ideal partner. It could be playing, running around, or is sleeping/sitting right next to your cube.
- A playing horse means that your ideal partner does not take relationships too seriously.
- A running horse means that your ideal partner may not always be around you.
- A sleeping/sitting horse means that your ideal partner fully commits him/herself to you.
- Other results of the behavior of the horse may describe your ideal partner metaphorically, examples from actual results are; the horse is locked in a stable, the horse is eating the flowers, the horse is destroying the cube, the horse is on top of the cube, or even rarely, the horse is dead.
- A brown horse is the most common. It also means that you don’t specifically look for something special in a partner.
- A black horse means that your partner is unpredictable and dangerous. It also means you won’t get bored with your relationship. Your partner may also be the more dominant one in the relationship.
- A white horse means that your partner is well-tamed. You both value loyalty in a relationship and trust each other. However, it may get boring in the long run.
- Any other color besides the three above would mean that you’re ideal partner is completely unique and weird.
The flowers represent your family and friends. The number of the flowers determine your popularity. The location of the flowers determine how close you are with your social groups. The color of the flower may also describe your current feelings toward your peers.
The weather condition
The rain symbolizes your problems. The intensity of the rain directly represents the gravity of your problems. A foggy scenario represents uncertainty, mystery, or a need to identify oneself. A sunny or fine weather represents optimism and being carefree. A windy weather suggests that you worry about future problems but tend not to give them much attention.
By | Owlcation