Jenny Brown | Shareably
If someone asked you to describe an animal, you probably could. If they said dog, you’d say that a dog goes neigh. If they said cat, you’d say it would ruff… wait, that’s definitely not right.
Fortunately, I’m not the only one that gets confused and forgets how to properly identify animals. The animals in the photos below have forgotten what species they are, and the result is precious!
1. The traffic today was otterly insane.
2. Are you sure you’re sorry you broke the printer?
3. Kitty wants a cracker.
4. Can I be the little spoon tomorrow?
5. This cow is lost.
6. I couldn’t beat the cat. So I became a cat. I mean, if you can’t be them, join them. Right?
7. We’re off to waaaaar!
8. What are us dogs looking at, fellow dog?
9. Why is the other cat locked up in a cage?
10. You know when they told me Seabiscuit was coming, I thought I was getting a yummy treat.
11. Everybody wants to be a cat these days.
12. The next star of a feature-film coming to a theater near you
13. The ugly dogling… wait that’s not right.
Please SHARE these confused animals with your friends and family members that love animals.
I am confused and happy at the same time.