by Max and Lana
Guest writers, In5D.com
The term twin flame is becoming increasingly acknowledged and familiar in the metaphysical realm, especially as the numbers of twin flame relationships seem to skyrocket—most likely to help our world with the unique energies, perspectives, and power that twin flame reunions create. A twin flame is quite literally the soul’s other half, which parted before entering the 3rd dimensional experience and human incarnation.
Up until recently, most twin flame halves did not incarnate at the same time, but took turns supporting each other through respective human lifetimes. However, twin flame partners are incarnating together in greater numbers now with the special purposes of helping to maintain timelines, protect and augment energies, and move our world forward, particularly in the times ahead.
Since many soul-mate connections are also quite compelling, familiar, and strong, how do you know whether you’ve really found your “partner of ultimatedestiny” or twin flame? Listed below are some of the attributes of a twin flamerelationship:
- You had dreams or visions of this person and/or your energetic relationship before ever meeting in this lifetime.
- Meeting your partner felt like “coming home” to a familiar, long-lost energy. After meeting, you had “memories” of other times and places with that person that are not part of this life experience so far.
- Your partner mirrors your own issues, concerns, and imbalances, but you also complement each other’s skill sets, talents, and capacities. You are the ultimate embodiment of yin/yang.
- At least one partner is of higher frequency, possibly a First Waver, Indigo, and/orCrystal, or is genetically related to one.
- You may be of different ages, the same or opposite sex, vastly different backgrounds, “opposing” religions or cultures, but you feel an incredible unity or incomparable sense of oneness with your partner.
- You feel each other’s symptoms, illnesses, and emotions even when you are not near each other or in communication.
- Your functioning is impaired or much less optimal when you are apart from your twin flame. It physically and mentally hurts when you are not together.
- When you are with your partner and the relationship is in balance, you become stronger, more powerful, and more capable than you have ever felt. You feel united in a mission or “calling” to serve others and the world.
- Your unconditional love for your partner is like no other. Your partner is likely to have a certain habit, quality, or “baggage” that would be a deal-breaker for you in any other relationship. However, you overlook it or willingly work through it with this partner– no matter what it takes.
- You met your partner when one or both of you were in other relationships or otherwise “unavailable.” It’s likely that you met when and where you were least consciously expecting it.
- Either you or your partner feared the power of the twin flame connection and ran from the relationship so as not to feel overwhelmed and/or vulnerable. Years may go by before you are both in the “place” to finally commit fully to the relationship.
- The partner who ran from the twin flame relationship finally “wakes up” and realizes the significance. His or her “a-ha” moment comes as the result of a loss, illness, or other personal catastrophe. He or she then comes to terms with the fact that there is no other person or priority more important than the twin partner.
- No matter how many times you break up or separate, forces seems to bring you back together. You see the “signs” and reminders of that twin connection everywhere, urging you back together.
- Your relationship is characterized by extreme highs and lows, including passion andintense pain you’ve most likely never felt before.
- In efforts to harmonize, justify karma, and balance each other, you “push each other’s buttons” and test each other’s limits like no one else has or ever will. Nevertheless, the extreme highs in the relationship consistently get higher.
- Friends, family members, and others in your circle can’t relate to the twin flame dramas and always try to get you to move on to someone or something else that seems more logical or better for you “on paper.”
- The growth you experience, the lessons you learn, and the person you become in thetwin flame relationship are more significant, happen more rapidly, and are more powerful than any other experience or period of growth in your life.
- You realize that your previous soul mates or other relationships prepared you for the twin flame reunion. Your twin flame may even have or embody a number of the unusual characteristics or outstanding attributes of your previous mates and soul friends.
- You feel as if you’ve been waiting your whole life for this person. When you look back at your life, you see illnesses, sabotaged relationships, or other situations that manifested because you were still waiting and still looking for “the one.”
- Even if you are extremely tired of 3 dimensional existence here on earth, you heal, evolve, mature, and continue to live– just to stay with your twin flame partner.
- You are an “old soul” and this is your last human experience.
- The more that you and your twin partner spend time together, the more rapidly and completely you awaken to higher consciousness.
- You have a deep knowing that your twin partner is your destiny– not just in this lifetime, but also when you ascend, return “home,” and are reunited for eternity.
If you are interested in learning more about the twin flame you’ve found, whether you’ll find your twin flame in this lifetime, or how to navigate the intense twin flame connection, please visit us at www.locgroup.net Max, the Healer’s Healer, is an acclaimed energy healer, psychic coach, and medical intuitive. Max, Lana, and LOC Group enjoy helping other twin flame partners make the most of this human experience.
Addendum from What is a Soul Group?
Other relationships may involve seeking your twin flame, who may or may not be here in this incarnation. A twin flame is literally the other half of your soul that makes you whole, yet at the same time, each twin flame is a complete soul. They form a complete balance of the male and female energies. Your previous relationships were also soul contracts to help you prepare to be with your twin flame. When you meet your twin flame, you’ll know it immediately.
Some twin flames aren’t here in this incarnation. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t get married or have children because your twin flame (in the ethereal realms) wants you to experience everything that can bring you joy and happiness in this incarnation, as well as to learn as many life lessons to help your spiritual growth. He or she is still part of your soul group but decided not to join you in this incarnation. Don’t take it personally! They’re still with you in heart and in spirit.
It’s also important to remember that some twin flames remain on the other side to provide you with help and spiritual guidance. Some souls decided to come here without them because they “heard the call” and they knew they were needed here in this incarnation. Please keep in mind that not everyone from your soul group will incarnate at the same time!
This work by In5D is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International