She’s got a tough exterior and an even tougher heart to match. There’s never been a day in her life where she’s questioned who she was or if she was doing the right thing.
Because she trusts herself, she takes life by the horns and can handle absolutely anything it throws at her. And she knows better than to allow a weak moment to consume her, so you’ll never find tears in her eyes.
She’s the girl with a savage soul and a strong mind.
1. “The moon doesn’t consider one phase better than another; she just glows, equally stunning at each turn. Why should we be any different?” -Christen Rodgers
2. “She is both, hellfire and holy water. And the flavor you taste depends on how you treat her.” –Sneha Pal
3. “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” –Lalah Deliah
4. “She will blaze through you like a gypsy wildfire. Igniting your soul and dancing in its flames. And when she is gone, the smell of her smoke will be the only thing left to soothe you.” –Nicole Lyons
5. “She will rise. With a spine of steel and a roar like thunder, she will rise.” –Nicole Lyons
6. “The ghosts of all the women you used to be are all so proud of who you have become, storm child made of wild and flame.” –Nikita Gill
7. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along. You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
8. “She wears strength and darkness equally well; the girl has always been half goddess, half hell.” –Nikita Gill
9. “You were wild once. Don’t let them tame you.” –Isadora Duncan
10. “Her soul is fierce. Her heart is brave. Her mind is strong.” –r.h. Sin
11. “I was made to be wild, wicked and free, to carve out my own crazy destiny, to find a place in this world where I can be the most authentic version of me.” –Christy Ann Martine
12. “Half woman. Half warrior. Delicate and strong.” –r.h. Sin
13. “There are only two types of women – goddesses and doormats.” –Pablo Picasso