Love is a beautiful thing. But it is also a form of madness. A delicious, fulfilling madness that (unless you also suffer from ‘crazy in love’) most people just don’t understand.
It’s not the kind of love that is bad-crazy; this is good-crazy stuff right here. And yes, it very well may be uncomfortable for others to witness, but don’t let that stop you from reaching that level of crazy love.
1. You want to be this close to them at almost all times.
2. Even if you’re in a huge bed you’re like…
3. You’re always making this face at them even when what they’re saying is objectively boring.
4. You’ve been together for years and can’t seem to figure out when that “honeymoon period” is going to end.
5. You’d rather do this than most things.
6. You’re always petting them and shit.
7. This is your face when you get a text from them (even though it’s like the 12,869,824,625th one).
8. Their hugs can basically fix anything.
9. And lastly, you basically gross everyone out with your love.
If you found someone with whom you can express this kind of love, cherish it. And don’t give a F*** what anyone else thinks about it.
By GKT for MysticalRaven.com